Body shop appointment in Hawkesbury (near Gatineau & Ottawa)
Most drivers have at one point had the displeasure of experiencing a collision or road accident. Your only concern should be the well-being of your loved ones as well as your own : Hawkesbury Mazda will take care of all dent repairs and body repairs your vehicle requires.
No matter what type of work needs to be done on your vehicle, get in touch with us today to book your appointment for us to assess and repair the damages to your vehicle.
What should you do if you’re implicated in an accident?
- Remain calm. If no one is injured, there is no need to contact the police. All that needs to be done is to fill out a mutually agreed vehicle accident report in which you will include all the information necessary for the insurance claim. However, you must contact the police in the following cases:
- If anyone is injured
- If you are outside your province
- If you are the victim of a hit and run, theft or vandalism
- If you need to have your vehicle towed, contact our towing service at 1-866-578-4545
- Contact both your insurance company and us.
- Even if the collision seems to be minor, please remember:
- Never leave the collision scene before having contacted police or having filled out a mutually agreed vehicle accident report
- Find someplace safe, at a good distance from passing vehicles
- If necessary, move your vehicle someplace where it will not interfere with vehicle circulation